PCS9150 Control System
PCS-9150 is a new advanced SCADA system developed by NR based on years of research achievements and site commissioning experiences. This product can be used for monitoring and control of various industrial applications:
- New hydropower plants
- Retrofited hydropower plants
- Cascade hydropower plants
Embedded safety mechanism receives only qualified pre-defined network data packs and prohibits unauthorized connection to controller.
- Redundancy: redundant LCU controllers, IO networks, HMI supervisory control networks, HMI interfaces, and power supplies; both controller and IO unit adopt dual power supply (AC220V or DC220V/110V wide voltage design; one model); redundant functions optional;
- Hot plugging and unplugging of IO modules;
- Wide temperature I/O modules (operating temperature: -20℃～+55℃);
- Fully metal structure of controllers/IO modules, highly resistant to interference and with strong EMC
3) Real-time properties
- ms level control cycle;
- Redundant 100Mbps control network and high-speed I/O network;
- SOE clock synchronization of 1ms
4) Easy-to-use properties
- Friendly operation and maintenance HMI
- Visualized configuration; configuration of functional block (FBD) algorithm pages (supporting 253 pages and 32000 modules)
- Disturbance-free update: disturbance-free update of controller during online operation
- Online commissioning; support forced/algorithm monitoring
- Powerful system expansion capability
- Smart module self-diagnosis function
Product and System
PCS-9150 system consists of unit LCU (Local Control Unit), common LCU, switching workstation LCU, auxiliary system LCU and etc. Each LCU adopts high-speed Ethernet for unified connection to the supervisory & control network, and then the HMI system can control the startup and shutdown of the unit.Overall Structure of the System
PCS-9150 system comprises three parts: process control level, communication network, and HMI. Redundant fault-tolerant fast Ethernet is used as unit high-speed data network (UDH). Functional workstations are defined to two types: process control workstation and HMI workstation. All functional workstations are directly connected to the backbone real-time network UDH, thus avoiding delay, bottleneck, and lowered reliability of multi-level network communication during physical transmit and information conversion.Network System
The communication network adopts 100M redundant Ethernet and takes twisted-pair/optical fiber cable as transmission media. All LCUs and the HMI workstations are connected to the redundant Ethernet via redundant network interfaces.
The system backbone network adopts dual network redundant structure and all workstations can directly access to the network, which makes the effective connection of the whole high-speed data network, failure connection in any workstation will not affect system normal operation.
Local touch screen can be used as auxiliary HMI interface, in order to monitor and control on local panel or cabinet.
System structure of hydropower plant SCADA system
Excellent service team
Our service engineers possess bachelor’s degree or higher, and have rich sound professional skills and plentiful service experience.
Comprehensive support service
24h hot line, our technical experts and support team of excellent skills provide online support services
Superior service guarantee
User projects are guaranteed by our reliable service record and projects filing management, full series spares, and ex-work factory tests.
Complete training mechanism
Training center and training lab are available for employees and client periodic and non-scheduled training.
Complete feedback system
Through service reports, and customer feedbacks, client comments are obtained and taken as reference to continuously improve our services to meet with customer requirements.